Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pics from Ride at Lake Massabesic


I didn't get up and ride early like I planned, but I did get there. I rode a little more than 2.5 miles (I forgot to reset the trip odometer, until I got probably 500 yards.)

I used the gravel wide trails right next to the park and ball fields. It was hot, but gorgeous. I did discover that the water bottle I got yesterday blows, as it leaks, copiously.


I didn't have a problem getting the bike into the Sante Fe by myself, but I can see that it's going to get really old. Especially since I got dirt and pine needles in the car on the way home, in the brand new car. I'm going to have to investigate a bike rack further. It's very close by which is nice, I got the bike in the car, did the ride, and was back at the apartment within an hour. I would have stayed longer,
if I hadn't been huffing and puffing so bad, and if I hadn't planned to go up for guild in Concord.
I didn't get as early a start as I planned, due to the computer behaving badly and having to fix it, and then having to install the water bottle cage I bought on the bike, and somewhere in there I cleaned out the baby tank as there was a massive die-off of the really small babies last night (I have about 30 left of the 200).
Tonight the plan is to accomplish one more thing on my list, and then work on Mya's jacket for the rest of the night. Maybe tomorrow I'll post some pictures of it so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment