1. No yarn purchases during 2011 with two exceptions (there have to be some exceptions or I'd go off my head):
- Stitches East - However, only yarn that is not available locally or cannot be easily purchased on the web may be purchased.
6. At least one project shall utilize a kit which had been purchased prior to 12/31/2010.
7. At least two projects shall be self-designed and the pattern shall be suitable for posting to Ravelry for sale. At least one of these projects shall be a design for a women's sweater with a wide range of plus sizes.
8. At least one project shall be for Shawn.
9. With respect to the roving, top, and fleece in the stash, at least 4 ounces of fiber shall be spun each month. (Although this adds to the yarn, yarn takes up less space than roving, top and fleece.)
That's the fiber and yarn plan. On to the writing plan.
Again, as many of you know, I'm working on a novel. However, I've not been working on it very hard as of late. I pretty much haven't done anything since our last meeting of the Misplaced Modifiers. And I'm over the half way point, so I just need to get things moving along. Therefore, I've concocted a cunning plan, as laid out below:
2011 Novel Completion Plan:
1. At least once a month, I will participate in a Challenge Writing Weekend, whether anyone participates with me or not, in which the goal is to write 5,000 words over the course of a weekend. (Linda D and I occasionally do these challenges.)
2. In addition to the Challenge Written Weekends, I will average a 1,000 a week during the non-Challenge Writing Weekend weeks during the each month.
3. This schedule shall continue until the novel is complete.
I will be heading to Staples later today to get a 2011 calendar to help implement both plans.