Saturday, April 4, 2009

Introduction

Today is the first day of my new blog.

I am hoping to use this for my random musings, and to help me focus on doing all the things I wanted to do when I stopped working as much, after retiring from the practice of law. I retired from law about a year and three months ago, and I've been working for Jetboil, Inc. for a little over a year. I'm really enjoying working there, and I think our product is really cool (especially the new purple Flash coming out in October).

What I haven't done, and which is staring to bug me, being the crazy type A person that I am, is written my novel, designed enough knitting patterns to publish a knitting book, worked on writing a knitting techniques book, done a bunch of fun things in the area that I have time to do now that I only work 40 hours or so, and trained Kiwi in a bunch of new tricks.

So I'm going to try to priorize and organize and do my lists and let you all know how it goes. If you've got a idea for fun, free/cheap things to do in NH, please leave me some comments.

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting that you started a blog! Best of luck! Can't wait to read entries.

    ReplyDelete