Monday, May 23, 2011

Some Other Spring, Part III


Okay, here we go again.  Sunday the 15th, I headed to the NH Sheep & Wool Festival in Hopkinton to meet up with Katie K and wander around and have lunch after as we always do.  It was a bit rainy and wet, but not as bad as I've seen it in previous years.  Unfortunately, I was having such a good time talking to Katie, that I forgot to take any pictures for the blog.  Oh well.  And I have to confess...under the 2011 Yarn & Fiber Stash Reduction Plan, I was not supposed to buy any yarn at this event.  However, I stopped by the lovely Heather S's booth, Mad Color Fiber Arts, and with her evil and malicious incredible dyeing skills, had two lovely skeins in a purple blue and green colorway called Belladonna, which I had to buy.  It's totally all her fault.  How could she not know that I would be forced to buy that?  Anyway, for those of you who are not trying to reduce your fiber purchasing, check out her stuff, it's gorgeous.


On Tuesday of last week, I had dinner with the Jetboil and ex-Jetboil crew.  We had a good turnout and it was a lot of fun.  I got to meet Kristin's new addition finally.  Please excuse the cruddy blackberry picture again.  He was as good as gold and he was studying everyone carefully.  He was adorable.


On Friday, Lora K and I went down to the Derry knitting group at Yarn & Fiber to celebrate Gina H's and Caroline C's birthdays.  I meant to bring my real camera, but I forgot, so again, blackberry photography, sorry.



 Jackie got the cake with the tree and the ladybugs from Hannaford, it was really pretty. 


As I have a lot of pictures to document the last two days of my weekend, so ends part III.  Stay tuned for part IV.


No comments:

Post a Comment